This was written by the student and not changed at all. It was translated in English from Korean.
- Environment: There are two IMS centres, one is in Ayala district and the other one is in Banilad. The Ayala centre is very clean and tidy with trendy facilities. In the building where the centre belongs to, you can find a fast-food restaurant, Korean restaurant, cafe, and convenience store. Right in the opposite of the centre, there is Ayala mall. The location is fantastic. The dormitory is clean and safe. I heard that there are some cockroaches, but I haven't seen any. If there were any problems in the room, friendly staff always help you out. From the dormitory, it takes only three minutes to all the amenities such as Korea/Japanese supermarkets, restaurants, and so on.
- Teachers: They are extremely kind and good at teaching. I have no complaints about them at all. Thanks to these teachers I have improved my TOEIC scores and made lovely memories, BEST!!
- Staff: I haven't seen any staff in charge of the school management or anything unfriendly. Everyone takes care of students like student's matters are their personal matters.
- Transportation: In my case, I stayed in the Banilad dormitory and studied in the Ayala centre. To study in Ayala, you need to get on a school car in the morning and evening to commute in between. It's pretty okay to go to Ayala in the morning. It takes around 15 minutes. However, the issue is that it takes from 20 to 40 minutes to get back to the dormitory from Ayala due to the fact that traffic in Cebu is terrible around 5 pm. If you're sick easily in a car, it's better to consider well where to study. Except for that, taxi, motorcycle, and jeepney are cheap to use.
- Food: The food provided in school was pretty delicious. As a meat lover, meat dishes were satisfying. Most of the cuisine is Korea.
It was my second time in IMS. I had many good memories and improved English skills a lot. If your English level is not so basic, I'd recommend that you sign up for other courses rather than ESL course. If you plan to only study for only one month, it'd be better to stay in your country and study. I think staying in IMS over 3 months would guarantee your improvement. Once I get back to Korea, I will miss teachers and staff in IMS.
환경: 센터는 2곳 바닐라드, 아얄라에 위치하여 있는데 아얄라에 있는 센터는 엄청 깔끔하고 세련됐다. 앞에는 바로 아얄라 몰이 있고 1층으로만 내려가면 편의점에 패스트푸드 레스토랑도 있으니 위치도 좋은편. 숙소는 깨끗하고 안전하다(바퀴벌레 나온다고 하는 방도 있다고 들었는데 한번도 경험 안해봄) 방에 문제 생겨도 착한 스태프분들이 도와준다. 숙소에서 3분만 걸으면 한국마트가 있다.편리하다.
강사분들: 엄청 친절하시다 그리고 잘 가르쳐 주신다. 선생님들에게는 딱히 불편하거나 불만사항이 없었다. 좋은 선생님들 덕분에 토익 점수도 많이 오르고 좋은 추억도 많이 만들었다. 최고다